Brussels Sports Performance
360 ° support for the sportsman
Our practice is based on four essential pillars : « Mindset, Nutrition, Movement, Recovery » :
- Mindset : dedicate yourself to a goal in the full knowledge of what is necessary to achieve it.
- Nutrition : nutrition provides the support and the fundamental basis to nourish the body and the mind in order to maximise performance.
- Movement : Movement is essential to improve performance. It’s simply about moving better.
- Recovery : recovery allows the mind and body to regenerate and prepare for the next day’s activity.
Physiotherapy is treatment through movement. Whether you are an amateur sportsperson or a high-level athlete, our challenge is to achieve your objective, whatever that may be, and with a 360 perspective/vision. [a discuter] :
- Prevention: This is the primary objective of all athletes. An injured sportsman/woman cannot perform well. This work is, therefore, essential.
- Re-education: If you are injured, a targeted and professional re-education programme needs to be put in place in order to achieve a pain free return to sport.
- Return-to-sport programme: this is the final step before returning to full performance. Our team is able to respond to this challenge through regular training sessions and using specially adapted equipment
Unfortunately it is impossible to predict an injury. Nevertheless, we are able to reduce the risk of injuries through targeted screening and an individualised programme.
Our team is specialised in the re-education of all muscular-skeletal pathologies. The programme is tailoured to your needs and is carried out in close collaboration with your doctor/surgeon.
Improve your performance with a programme that is adapted to the address the specific needs of your sporting discipline. Whatever your objectives are, we are here to help you achieve them. Individually or in groups.
Although known as the «back ache therapist », an osteopath can treat far more than musculo-skeletal pain. After assessing your posture, osteopaths use small manipulations to alleviate the tensions or imbalances that cause pain.
Physiotherapy for issues associated with the pelvic floor and the bowel /bladder : incontinence, prolapse, weakness in the pelvic floor and rectoanal problems. Treatment options include abdominal-pelvic and pelvic floor re-balancing exercises, hypopressive exercises, electrical stimulation therapy and home-training.
This is the science of the functioning and disorder of the foot, ankle and lower leg joints and muscles. Pain felt above the feet (knees, hips, lower back..) can originate from this area. Our qualified podiatrist focuses specifically on these issues.
Your nutritional intake must correspond to your body’s needs. We analyse your diet and re-balance/adjust your nutrition if it is impacted by your sporting activities.
Fuel your body, fuel your soul.
Just as important as training itself, recovery is essential. We use recovery techniques to optimise your training sessions and reduce injuries. Different levers for action can be activated: physiological, nervous or psychological.
We offer specific training programmes for your entire team. Personalised coaching targeted to meet the needs of each individual but also of the team as a whole. Proper physical preparation significantly reduces the risk of injury and therefore improves your team performance.
Life Coach & Sports Psychology
Life Coaching brings together a combination of tools and techniques and is based on self-interrogation, developing self-awareness and putting it in to action. It’s about being accompanied in a way that enables you to take your life in your own hands and to not simply succumb to events, and to mobilise the resources and methods that are available to you in order to achieve your objectives.
Sports Psychology examines the mental skills which impact on sports performance in different contexts (competition or cooperation, team sports or individual, the role of your entourage, the effect of an audience/ spectators). The sports psychologist can work, for example, on concentration, motivation and stress management.
Call us at +32 (0) 499/29.53.06
Send us a message and we will reply to you promptly.
Address : 33 avenue des cerisiers, 1030 Bruxelles
“Excellence is not a skill, it’s an attitude”